For Payers, effectively collaborating with Providers and keeping their Provider data up-to-date is a daunting task due to inherent nature of Provider Demographic changes and disparity in the Networks. Failure to meet these challenges is causing high penalties by regulatory bodies, poor Providers, and member satisfaction levels. It can result in members electing to choose switching to other carriers.
Deprived Data Management
Absence of institutionalized strategies to deal with Providers’ information.
Inability to oversee smooth workflow for seamless Provider network management.
Inaccurate provider data
Manual data management influencing the quality of information and generating constant data inconsistencies.
Differing contracts between healthcare services, professionals, etc., that further complicate data management.
Failure to keep up with the required administrative guidelines and avoid penalties.
Network Inadequacy leads to reduced member satisfaction
Payers can leverage I-Network, a comprehensive and nimble Provider network management solution, to resolves these issues.
- Attracts more Providers and support Provider recruitment campaigns
- Improves member satisfaction and relations with Providers
- Enhances data sharing and uniformly populates relevant information throughout the network
- Cuts down the processing cost of Provider applications
- Significantly improves the quality of the Provider data
- Streamlines & optimizes network management activities
- Expedites credentialing and strengthens verification capabilities