Managing Proprietary & Leased Networks parallelly and selecting them based on different attributes can be challenging for Networks if not assisted by an agile Provider Network management solution. Networks must efficiently manage their network stack by quickly onboarding clients and verify the authenticity of data by checking errors in Provider data. Failure to overcome these challenges will lead to decreased Network revenue and profitability.
Incompetent Network Expansion
Inability to build and manage Proprietary and leased Networks concurrently to improve network growth
Bad Provider Data
Duplicate & non-standardized Provider data from different sources impacts the reliability and value of a Network
Poorly Managed Leased Network
Long delays in resolving contract and fee-schedule discrepancies in the leased Networks, creates administrative challenges and enrollee dissatisfaction
- Create and stack Proprietary and leased Networks concurrently, with its own sets of attributes and business rules
- Intelligent standardization & de-duplication of Provider data coming from different sources
- Expedited capability to choose leased networks with an underlying framework based on access points etc.
- Ability to resolve contract discrepancies in leased networks to improve enrollees satisfaction
- Easy extraction of Provider data as per business requirements in multiple formats
- Efficient Provider file handling, mapping, and file format configuration through user intuitive screens
- Quick onboarding of new clients to generate faster revenue and maximize profitability from network stack