Payers and networks struggle to quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively create their care networks. A fragmented network management prevents them to: -
- Strategically design and grow Provider networks
- Painlessly onboard Providers
- Service these Providers with outstanding outreach
- Seamlessly integrate Provider network information with claims, contracts, and other Care Management systems
- Quickly make adjustments across Networks with changes in contracts, Fee schedule, Communication or compliance reporting guidelines
- Launch new networks (e.g. narrow, regional, specialty network) in record time
Replace fragmented, dis-organized network management with an agile and enterprise-wide network management platform.
Four Key Tenets of Agile Provider Network Management
Seamless Process of Core Business Functions such as Provider Onboarding, Credentialing, Network Tiering, Fee Schedule, and Contract Assignment
Offers Visibility Across all Networks, Provider Attributes, and Status
Enables Providers to Update their Data, View Participation Status, Fee Schedules, and other Information at the Payer’s Discretion
Integrates Network Management with Data and Systems inside and outside the Payer Enterprise such as Claims, Directories, Care Management, etc.